Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.[/lvca_panel][lvca_panel panel_title=”Turning cookies off”]You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). However, doing so will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from a cookie audit tool provided by Attacat Internet Marketing.[/lvca_panel][/lvca_accordion]